The Johnson Baseball team enters their second straight playoff season tonight in Seguin. The Jags will be taking on 25-5A fourth place team the Matadors in a best of three series over the next two days.
Johnson will travel tonight to Seguin to take on the Mats at 7:00PM tonight. Seguin High School does NOT play its baseball games on campus but plays at Smokey Joe Williams Field near the Guadalupe County Fair Association Grounds. The physical Address is 950 S Austin Street, Seguin, TX 78155.
There is ample parking at the Segiun Coliseum and the stadium has a covered seating area for fans. Directions From Johnson are as follows.
Driving directions to Guadalupe County Fair Association from Claudia Taylor Johnson
1. Head southeast on Bulverde Rd toward 1604
2. Take 1604 East Towards I35 and I10
4. Turn left onto I-10 Heading East Towards Seguin
6. Take FM 464 Exit as you get near Seguin
7. Stay on FM 464 and it will turn into Court Street As you enter Seguin
8. Turn right onto N Austin St
9. N Austin Street will make a bend to the right and then back to the left
10. Turn right onto Midway at The Coliseum.
11. Baseball field will be on your left.
12. If you get to Starke Park on N Austin you have gone to far.
Google maps gives the Mileage from Johnson to The Seguin Baseball field as 41.5 Miles and should take 53 minutes drive time with no traffic so plan on at least an hour of drive time for Friday Traffic.
Saturday’s double header is scheduled for the Jags home stadium at the Blossom Athletic Center Baseball Field. First pitch of game two is at 11am so fans will have time to participate in the Jag-a-Thon (8am on campus) and then head over to the baseball field for the start of the second game.
If a game three is needed it will be played 30 min after game one at Bloosom as well.